Sunday 27 February 2011

The I Love Making Things February Fayre

So I did the fayre on saturday and it was my very first craft fayre! Unfortunately it wasn't very busy at all and nobody sold much. I did however meet a kind and lovely man who made wooden clocks and bowls and all sorts of things, he told me about lots of other events across the country that I could do and kept me and my 2 friends entertained during the day. I spent so much time making on thursday and friday so I was quite disapointed with the day :( oh well I now have lots of lovely stock to sell and will be getting it up on facebook as soon as possible for everyone to see! Here is a peak...



eb

3 comments:

  1. Lovely items, you should sell the mum's kitchen one for a mother's day gift. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i will do! ill get them on etsy and ebay soon!! xxx

    ReplyDelete